AidWheels is a PATENT PENDING system that allows you to attach nearly any type of hoverboard to wheelchairs and other 4 wheel devices, like carts or trolleys. With this aid, you can go forward, backwards or brake, by stepping in the hoverboard, while you turn with your hands, as if you were strolling as usual.
AidWheels also allows the caregiver or the person driving the trolley to travel. It is very easy to use, as you do not need any special balance skills nor experience as a hoverboard user.
- E mobility at a low price: Transform a wheelchair or trolley to an electric device at a low cost. You can even use a hoverboard you have at home.
- Simple and intuitive to use: Use the hoverboard to go forward, backward or brake. Drive with your hands by turning the wheelchair or trolley left or right.
- It is not just an electric mobility device for wheelchairs and trolleys. It is also an electric transportation device for the caregiver or person "pushing" the trolley. It is also eco friendly, energy efficient, noiseless...
- No special skills or hoverboard experience needed: Just in few seconds, anyone can learn to use it. As it works on 6 wheels, it is very stable. Little kids, older people, those with walking problems... Just step on it and start riding.
- Very easy to attach and detach: Only use it when you need it and no storing space needed.
- Indoor and outdoor use: Great maneuverability, go down and up slopes and ramps, lift front wheels to go up to sidewalks or obstacles...
- Use it with multiple wheelchairs or trolleys: If you are a professional caregiver or need to move different wheelchairs in a daily basis, you can use one AidWheels and just connect it to the chairs you need to move.
- Fun and a great sense of inclusion: With AidWheels you can now stroll kids in wheelchairs along with brothers in bicycles, other children in skates... It also motivates more people in the task of moving and strolling those in wheelchairs.